BREAKFAST CLUB AUTUMN TERM 2020
Thank you for your continued support with our full reopening of school this September. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the return of our Breakfast Club provision. As part of our 'new normal' procedures, below is an outline of how Breakfast Club provision will now work if this offer proves beneficial for many families. If so, we hope to start Breakfast Club within the next couple of weeks!
Breakfast Club Provision Autumn 2020
- Breakfast Club will open at 8 am every morning for all children in school.
- Children will be met by a member of staff at the main pedestrian gate to the playground at 8 am to be registered and taken in to wash their hands.
- The school gate will close at 8.05 am and reopen at 8.30 am for children who are not attending Breakfast Club.
- The children will be served breakfast (Cereal, bagel and a drink) and take part in activities within their 'Class bubble'.
- At their allocated school start time, children will be taken to join their full class ready for learning each morning.
- The cost of this Breakfast Club provision will be £2 per child per morning.
- You will be asked to pay (on Parentpay only) by 12pm on the Thursday lunchtime of the previous week so that your child(ren) can be added to the register for each day they will be attending the following week in the interests of health and safety.
- Breakfast Club provision can be used for one off occasions as well as ad hoc or regular sessions, providing you have confirmed and paid by 12pm on the Thursday of the previous week.
Please register your interest in our Breakfast Club offer for this term by responding to the email before Friday 25th September. In your email, please confirm the following:
The name(s) of your child(ren) and year group(s)
The possible number of days per week your child(ren) may attend.
We hope you will support us in the reopening of our Breakfast Club provision. We look forward to your responses and confirmation emails.